Serving from March 10, 2016 to September 2017

Scripture

2 Nephi 31:20

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Saturday, April 1, 2017

New Companion again

Hey family and Friends!
This week was absolutely crazy. On Monday, my companion and I had to
go shopping for some things and was crazy because it took three hours
to find a bank that accepts her debit card. But that’s okay because I
bought myself Crocs. Everyone uses them here so I’ll make it popular in
the US if it isn’t yet. Haha. Tuesday, we passed by the Pascale family,
and they’re doing awesome. Said that they’ll come on Sunday to church.
This family is inactive but are trying to reactivate and they have
desires to come to church just Satan works hard with them. Don’t listen
to Satan, he’s bad. Haha. But were working this family because they
aren’t active and they have a daughter, Melina who is 13 years old who
isn’t baptized. So its great they’re progressing. They came to church
last Sunday but yesterday I don’t know what happened. Wednesday was
Maravillosa! Haha. We found a family of 4, and found them by giving
out Books of Mormon. They wanted to learn more, so we taught them part
of the restauraciĆ³n. And they are really excited to learn more and
feel the love of Jesus Christ in their lives. Thursday, we went to the
dentist because I had a really bad cavity but it’s all better now.
Friday not much happened, visited a few inactives and contacts that
were interested.
Saturday the big day!
We got the call in the morning, that my companion is going to leave
and I’ll stay in Alejandro Korn B. And my companion will be Hermana
Navarette. I already knew her because she was in my first zone in the
my first area. She’s from Chile and is just so adorable. They also told
me in the call that I’ll be the new sister leader. So I’ll be having
exchanges with the sisters making sure everything is okay and teaching
them how to be a better missionary. I’m so exciting for this calling. I
love changes in the mission. On Sunday, was Goodbyes. It was really
sad because it was her first area and we just were truly best friends,
we got really close the last few weeks. But that’s okay, Heavenly
Father knows why. But we had two investigators at church today.
Ludmila and Rodrigo, there brother and sister and are just so cute.
Ludmila is 11 and Rodrigo is 9, when we left church Rodrigo was
singing the primary song "Follow the prophet", He loved it because he’s
very intelligent and knows everything in the bible and the song talks
about them. In the afternoon my companion showed up, and right when
she arrived we had a lesson. We showed to our lesson, thinking they
wouldn’t be home because it was a contact we had in the street. But
they were home. actually waiting for us to show up! We’re teaching now
a new couple named Nancy and Eologio, they’re both from Peru and have
two kids who are so cute, They’re looking for peace in their lives and
the help of God to find a job so they can provide for their kids. I
love the gospel, because it really is for everyone and will help them
with their lives if they trust him and do their part. I’m so excited to
be a sister leader and have a new companion. I love the mission so
much and everything I learn here. Love you all!

Hermana Davis


Internet Cafe with Hna Moreta!

Saying Goodbye ):
Hermana Navarete!






My Apartment!








We bought watches! Mines the black.



El campo!
1 year in the mission pic! Sorry it’s a little late!







No comments:

Post a Comment