Serving from March 10, 2016 to September 2017

Scripture

2 Nephi 31:20

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Fast Week!

Hello world!
This week went by so fast and can’t even remember what happened! Just
kidding. Lol.
On Monday, we ended pday a little early so we can teach an
investigator named Gabriela. She said during the lesson that she’s
looking for a church that’s true, because she’s catholic but doesn’t
believe in the virgin Mary and wants to obey all the commandments. So
we were like perfect! This is the true church! Haha. At night we made
no bake cookies but we cooked the chocolate and sugar too long so they
didn’t turn out that well. Haha.
On Tuesday, we found a family Gonzalez, and the funniest thing that
happened when we were teaching. One of the friends of this family came
in the door and wanted to kiss us on the cheek because that’s how they
say hi here, my companion said to this guy that was like 23 years old
that we can only shake his hand. I then explained to him why we can’t.
And he responded saying to me "But why? Lips are so delicious and
beautiful and you are very cute!" He said that to me, two seconds
later my face so red and I was embarrassed. Haha. That lesson went
really interesting after. Haha.
Wednesday not that much happened. We passed by a few of inactives. And
had mission correlation with our ward mission leader.
The rest of the week was just finding new people to teach! We found 10
new investigators this week to teach. I love Alejandro Korn and the
people here. They are so prepared. This week will be even more full of
things to do with exchanges to capilla abiertas. I love you all have a
great week!
Hermana Davis


Lunch with my companion!



Every night we eat pizza with Hermana Masiel!


We’re running in the mornings now in the church.



My favorite friend! La vaca!


Eating cookies and milk at night because why not?


Making cinnamon rolls...so yummy!


I did my companions hair and put some make up on her. I love doing makeovers!


Leaving conference...with our happy faces. Don't mind my double chin, I know I'm fat. Lol.



Conference!


Eating yummy oreo milk cake that's from Brazil. One of the elders made it for us!



No comments:

Post a Comment