Serving from March 10, 2016 to September 2017

Scripture

2 Nephi 31:20

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Feeling Blessed

Hey family!
I hope you all had a great Easter. I truly did feel the spirit so
strong here in the mission this Easter. What truly Jesus Christ did for
us so that we can have this lovely plan for us, for everyone! This
week I had exchanges in 2 areas and I loved it. I love helping other
sisters and helping them have success in their areas and just enjoying
the mission because it’s not easy. The hardest thing honestly, is when
your companion doesn’t want to work hard and you do! It happens
sometimes, I’m just so blessed to have my companion and that we both
have a lot of time in the mission and we just have such strong desires
to work hard. This week we are receiving so many fruits. A family that
we found during the week came to church! The dad Juan, he’s a less
active and got baptized a longtime ago and his daughters Naiara and
Nancy came to the movie night and church on Sunday! This family is so
sweet and just so prepared, were going to set a date for baptism for
this Sunday. We believe they really can make this amazing decision. I
love the mission so much. On Saturday, we helped a member do a craft
for Easter for the primary and then we helped a less active and her
husband clean and organize their house. I absolutely loved it because
I love love love organizing. Well I love you all and hope you feel my
love.
Love,
Hermana Davis


We made crepes for my 13 months in the mission!
Movie night in the church!
Chocolate egg for Easter!







We won in our district for finding the most investigators. We won ice cream!
Things my companion got me for Easter!





Easter Sunday!
Playing soccer with the district and I’m absolutely horrible at playing
but that’s okay! Haha.









No comments:

Post a Comment