Serving from March 10, 2016 to September 2017

Scripture

2 Nephi 31:20

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Back to Claypole to visit!

Hey you Guys!
Transfers are this week and I don’t know if I’ll be leaving or staying
here in Alejandro Korn. Everyone thinks I’ll be leaving but I don’t want
to because we have so many investigators that are preparing for
baptism and there are so many inactive members that are active now,
and I just love it here in Alejandro Korn. My companion and I now know
for sure that through our obedience, God will do his part and give us
success. This week I had exchanges in Burzaco and Claypole. They were
both back to back so we I wasn’t in my area for almost three days. Poor
baby my companion, I feel bad. but she did so awesome while I was
gone. Because we had 5 investigators at church. Here in ALejandro Korn
its really easy for people to attend church but to get baptized they
want more preparation. My companion and I love it that they have this
desire to come to church and do what’s right and partake of the
sacrament. When I went back to Claypole this week, which was my first
area in the mission. It seemed so different because I think when I
arrived there I didn’t understand how people are in Argentina, the
culture, the language, everything. And now, I understand everything! I
wasn’t able to see really anyone but I’m just so happy to come back and
see how it is and the ward. Also this week we had a capilla Abierta
which is like an open church and people come into the church and the
sisters always do the presentation and do the whole tour because, well
the president that organizes these programs says that the sisters are
cuter. Haha. No, but it was really fun. we contacted a lot of people
to come to the event and a lot of families showed up during it. I love
the mission so much and I’m just so happy to be here in Argentina
serving the people. I know this church is true because I honestly
cannot do these huge changes in the lives of these people. But through
the help of the gospel and the love of Jesus Christ everything is
possible. I love this gospel and to be a missionary. I know that
Thomas S Monson is a prophet of God and truly helps us to guide our
families and our lives in the right direction.

Exchanges in Burzaco and Claypole! I went back to my first area!
Capilla Abierta! Alejandra was my companion for the day. So sweet!





Some of my favorite sisters!
Lunch! We always eat pizza and Sandwichs with milanesa here in Argentina! Haha.
My companion hit her 1 year mark so of course we had to buy ice cream!







No comments:

Post a Comment