Serving from March 10, 2016 to September 2017

Scripture

2 Nephi 31:20

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Friday, June 3, 2016

Follow promptings


Hola Familia Y Amigos! Traslados!

This week has been great and very different. It has been raining all week long and we were not having much success finding people. But we went proselyting in an area where we don’t have many investigators and had a feeling that we should talk to this man that I saw in the distance. So as he passed by, I offered to give him a tarjeta. It ended up being that this mans both parents passed away 3 years ago and feels so alone and he just started bawling. We shared the Plan of Salvation with him. He doesn’t have that much money, and needs some help, but I know that the Lord will bless him with his faith and that the Holy Ghost guided me toward him and wanted me to speak with this man, in this specific moment. That just shows that in times when we feel that we should do something, just do it because the Holy Ghost speaks to us in many different ways, to help all God’s children. 

Two Baptisms this week and they were both so beautiful. Maxi and Alexis are so great and have such strong faith. My companion and I sang "Mas Cerca Dios de ti" while, one of the elders played the violin and the spirit was so strong. Even better we had one of our investigators attend and she is so ready for baptism and wants it so bad. Also, Maxi´s sister and mom want to have lessons with us also. The gospel is true and the book is blue. It’s crazy. The best way to spread the gospel is through less actives and new members. 

To make my week entertaining, we bought a chocolate covered egg with a my little pony inside. Haha. This day was just going to be no good because it was pouring rain, no people were in the streets, I fell 3 times because I’m so clumsy, Lol. And my companions shoe broke. Haha. Now that’s an awesome day. 
I got a new companion! Hermana Hernandez, from Guatemala. She is so sweet and I love her so much already. Are personalities are so similar and we teach pretty much the same. We’re a perfect pair. (:

Well I love you guys and thank you so much for everything! Write me!
Choy!
Love,

Hermana Davis



My new companion, Hermana Hernandez! Love her. <3


My car that I’m driving in Claypole, it’s pretty cute right?


Two Baptisms!




The pictures are of me saying goodbye to one of the best hermanas that was leaving to her home in Colorado, Hermana Dunlop.




No comments:

Post a Comment