Serving from March 10, 2016 to September 2017

Scripture

2 Nephi 31:20

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day!

Feliz Dia De Madre!
I hope you all had an awesome Mother’s day. I loved talking with the family and hearing from you all. This week has definitely been a hard one so it was nice to feel a little piece of home. This week while proselyting and trying to find people to listen to us, but no one would and we were very busy trying to plan the Show de Talentos activity. But it is all okay now because this week marks my 2 months out in the mission and 1 month in the field and Spanish is slowly becoming easier. 

Not much happened this week, just getting colder and colder everyday here in Argentina. 
I love the gospel so much. And I just want to understand the people. But I will get there soon with work and the gift of tongues for sure! Haha. 

I love you all and hope you are smiling a lot. This week we had one of our less active families get married and we were invited. That was fun. Haha. It was just in court house type thing but the food after...muy rico! Also, Sunday my companion and I had 3 investigator and 2 less active families attend church. It is such a blessing they came. I love having the opportunity to help all God children come unto Christ. I love you all and hope you have a great day! 
Love,
Hermana Davis


No comments:

Post a Comment