Serving from March 10, 2016 to September 2017

Scripture

2 Nephi 31:20

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Baptisms

This week was so great. My companion and I have 2 Baptisms in 2 weeks. Claypole is so ready it’s crazy. We also have an investigador, Daniela. Yesterday, she said that she wants to be baptized. That is a miracle because she has a lot of difficulties in her life that she is willing to sacrifice. Same with one of the investigadores that has a date for baptism in 2 weeks. He was an investigador for 4 years, but when my companion and I taught him the first lesson that was when he said that he was ready for baptism. That is also another miracle. I know that Heavenly Father called me to Claypole for a reason.

While proselyting this week, walking to an appointment I stepped into about 6 inches of mud. Haha. Yeah that was so great, we laughed so hard. So I was walking to the appointment without shoes, on the none paved road. And we get to the ladies house and she wasn’t even home. Lol. You could imagine how we felt. But it’s okay! Lol. Because after we found a little puppy that didn’t have an owner and we know of a family in the Ward that wants a puppy. So we asked the people in the área if it was theirs, and nope. Haha. We named her Ammon, yeah it’s a guy’s name but whatever. Haha. But we saved a puppies life and it made our day that much better.

On Saturday, my companion and I had the chance to participate in La Capilla Abierta. It is kind of like an open house to teach people little bits and what our church believes in. It’s an Amorso experience because in the morning we walk the streets finding, inviting people for the event in the afternoon. And then when it was time people come in pass through the chapel first and listen to the "Christ Prayer", I forget what it’s called. It’s the prayer that is usually in visitors centers and there is a cut out of Christ. After, we ask the people in the sesión how they felt, and it’s so spiritual because people that have not felt the spirit before are so overwhelmed and it is so beautiful. This experience made me love the people of Argentina even more.

When we are examples of Jesús Christ, at all times, in all things and all places, miracles truly happen. Smiling and just loving everyone is what is all about. Being happy and loving all God’s children. I love being a missionary and am finally feeling like one!

In the beginning weeks it was hard because I didn’t understand anyone but the language is definitely getting easier. The more I speak the happier I am.

I love you all! Write me and have an awesome week with warm weather. It’s so so cold here. Haha.
PS. Here are some pictures of my apartment, Show De Talentos, and an activity I had with my zone. We ordered 24 pizzas. Muy Rico!

Choy!

And me and my companion in the "cyber net" café right now!

Also, Heres a picture of all the sisters at the Capilla Abierta



The activity with the district and tons of pizzas.






Here are some pictures of my apartment


And the best picture of all! The Argentina Temple.



One with the family that got married and we got to be there for the ceremony.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your having a great day I think about you all the time When we pray Will and I always say bless McKayla to be safe and be able to reach out to people wanting to hear the gospel. We love you sweetie. I can't believe it almost June. Can't wait to read your next e mail. Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete