Serving from March 10, 2016 to September 2017

Scripture

2 Nephi 31:20

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Worked our booties off!

06/26/17

Hola Familia y Amigos!
I can’t even explain how great this week was. We worked our booties off and ended the week with ice cream! That’s the only way to describe it. Lol. We found so many new people to teach for the sisters in Ezeiza! 11 new investigators and 3 of them have a baptismal date set! It was so fun working with them because they were so excited to work! Some interesting things happened this week like, I taught a lesson in English all by myself because my companion doesn’t know how to speak English, and it was just terrible, I truly lost my English. I don’t make any sense at all. I can write fine, but talking and teaching the gospel?! No! Haha. So when we set another appointment we had to plan it so I can go with the other sister that speaks in English. Haha. But at the end of the day it was fun. Also this week we had Zone conference and it was great because were really focusing on what Jesus Christ did for us and understanding the atonement and helping people learn about him. I learned that once they understand Jesus Christ and his teachings, members, inactives, investigators, everyone will be coming to church and ever church building will be filled if we just focused on Jesus Christ and what he did for us. I feel Christs love everyday! 

Also this week in Argentina, was Flag day, I think that’s what it’s called in English and so we had a big ward party and ate empanadas which were so so so yummy. On Sunday, ending the week, we always go back to our apartment which is now the casita in Presidents backyard. My companion and I enjoyed our night talking to Presidents wife about all the miracles we saw this week and just the motivation that we have to give our all especially because this week, were going back to Claypole! My first area, where I started the mission! Woohoo! I love the mission so much and seeing the happiness it brings to people’s lives. Love you all!


Hermana Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment