Serving from March 10, 2016 to September 2017

Scripture

2 Nephi 31:20

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Sunday, July 23, 2017

16 months in the mission!

07/10/17

16 months in the mission!
I have no idea how time has gone by so fast but I’m absolutely loving it here in Argentina. My companion and I are working a full so that these sisters can have success in their missions. This week we were in Banfield with Hermana Rivarola and Hermana McBride. These sisters are so awesome. Every time we get to their apartments, we set up all our things and then have an inventory of the things they’d like to become better at. And then my companion and I help them with these weaknesses. I love it because I learn so much from them also! 
This week was a very spiritual week for me. I felt Christs love so much in my heart. While waiting for interviews with President, my companion was playing the piano, missionaries were talking, and I was reading the scriptures and the liahona and I just thought that never in my life again, I will have this opportunity to be with so many missionaries. I really felt like I was in the temple and felt like Jesus Christ was right next to me, helping me realize all the blessings that I have. Also this week, I learned about blessings. If we want to receive blessings we first have to be obedient. Teaching a lesson this week to a woman named Camila. She wants help with her studies but God will not give us the blessing if were not prepared to receive it. We have to do our part. So I was thinking, there are so many families with member in the family that are members of the church but they’re not active and how can these families unite and have an eternal family again? By being obedient, having family home evening. I love the concept of family home evening because it really brings another spirit into the home. And so I want to invite all of you guys to have family home evening tonight. Even if its 5 minutes. It won’t hurt and I promise you’ll feel much better and have another spirit in your homes. 
I can’t believe that time is going by so fast. I can’t wait to see you all again. But right now I’m in Argentina. I may not have an area or investigators. But I have Jesus Christ and he’s my best friend ever. Talking with him everyday is so important for our salvation. 
I love you all! Till next week!

Hermana Davis

4th of July pictures!

We had a zone breakfast!

With Hermana Mcbride! So sweet. 


With the Gringas!


When you feel like a grandma and its a raining a ton outside! Haha


Ice cream with the sisters to the end the week!


I love Sundays! There the days I can actually get ready and feel cute. Lol. 


This woman is names Mariela and she is so special because we found her Saturday and came to church with her family on Sunday!


The sisters who I was with this week!


Unpacking and packing again! The life of a traveling sister! Woohoo!




No comments:

Post a Comment