Serving from March 10, 2016 to September 2017

Scripture

2 Nephi 31:20

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Sunday, July 23, 2017

God bless America!!!

07/03/17

God bless America!!! 

Not gonna lie, I'm a little bummed I'm not gonna be there for my favorite day of the year in the best country ever.  Eat hot dogs, get sunburned, and do something super American for me. And send me videos and pictures of the fireworks and everything!! I love you all so much! 

This week was great because I was able to return to my first area in the mission and WOW the progress in this ward a year later. And my converts are progressing so much, I’m so proud of them. Melaney is preparing for a mission, and Maxi too, but Maxi is the ward mission leader also. I have so much energy and motivation to complete with his calling its beautiful. I’ll send you all some pictures of how everything went! 


Hermana Davis

Making French Toast for the activity! We didn’t have maple syrup so we made homemade applesauce to put on top!

Best convert ever. He’s going to be a great missionary. Go maxi!


The ward had a huge activity with food from different countries. And these are the girls i was with during the week!


We ate Milanesa Nepolitaniana! Its fried chicken with red tomato sauce on top with mozzarella cheese! One of my favorites. 


Nora, I contacted this woman in the street when I was in Claypole, my companion also served in Claypole and baptized Nora. We are now all together, from the start with a little seed to a member!


We also made Brigadeiro! From Brazil, I’m sure aunt Mariesa knows what it is. It’s like fudge and it’s so delicious!


This wall says "LDS siempre". And of course I had to take a picture with it then...Lol. 


Melaney, the sweetest, best convert ever. And my first in the mission!


Lunch with maxis family!


Happy 4th of July peeps! Love you!






No comments:

Post a Comment