Serving from March 10, 2016 to September 2017

Scripture

2 Nephi 31:20

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Temple trip!

Sorry but I don’t have that much time today but my pictures explain exactly how went my week! The temple was beautiful, it’s been a year since I’ve gone and of course I got lucky because one of my companions converts got her endowments so we were able to accompany her! I loved every moment of it and being able to remember the promises I made with my Heavenly Father! This week we had Stake Conference, And President Teixaira was there, and spoke about the importance of the temple. And that it’s like a spa, but free! So I want to invite you all, that if you don’t have a day this week to go to the temple, make a little time for it. Because the things that bring us the greatest joy in life, are things that are for our Savior lord Jesus Christ. I love you all! Chau!


With Hermana Escalante, Best sister ever! She’s from Argentina!


With Hermana Gove! Craziest most funnest girl ever. 



Pictures before the temple on the patio!














No comments:

Post a Comment