Serving from March 10, 2016 to September 2017

Scripture

2 Nephi 31:20

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Thursday, June 15, 2017

New companion from Paraguay

So I have a new companion now. She’s the sister in the blue shirt, with me hugging her. She’s from Paraguay, I think with her my Spanish accent will change. Haha. In Paraguay, they speak differently. Lol. No, but I love her. Were super excited to work this transfer together. She’s so sweet and has 10 months in the mission. It’s really sad for me because my companion, Hna Menezes, is going home because she ended her mission. I love her so much and I’ve learned so much from her. This week was full of so many different things. We had a conference with one of the seventy, Whitney L. Clayton. It was great because he motivated us so much to just do all we can to give the Lord our life. I’m so happy to be in the mission right now, and seeing the church growing so much right now! It’s crazy how fast its growing. The Lord really works miracles. Elder Clayton said that we need to baptize people who are young and that can prosper in the church. 
Also, we had our Traveling Missionary meeting, and this time it was at Presidents house because were now a little group. There’s not many of us but we work miracles. Haha. No just kidding. But we truly help all the missionaries feel the love of Christ and be personally worthy so that they can see the blessings and miracles happen in their area. I love being able to travel everywhere and seeing the light of Christ everywhere I go in Argentina. I love this country so much and these people. They are so sweet and don’t even now what kind of great blessing they have to live so close to the temple and to have the restored gospel in the earth today! I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Chau!

Hermana Davis


















No comments:

Post a Comment