Serving from March 10, 2016 to September 2017

Scripture

2 Nephi 31:20

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Traveling everywhere!

Hey everyone!
Time has gone so fast and I can’t believe its Monday again. This week
not much happened, but we sure did work really hard and found a lot
new investigators and set baptismal dates. This week we were with
Hermana Biesinger and Hermana Walker and they are in Alejandro Korn,
the area where I was just serving three weeks ago. So it was fun
because I got to see all the members again and my investigators. I
think one of the things I learned most this week is just open your
mouth and talk to literally everyone because we never know who is
going to be ready to makes changes in their lives and enter into the
gospel. We found so many people this week that are so ready to be
baptized and start a new life. On Thursday this week we had Family
home evening in the church and it was really fun because we made
ponchos with Relief Society for the primary and then after we played
the game "Do you love your neighbor?" It’s like the game fruit bowl.
And we also played charades...I think that’s how you spell it. Haha.
And then ate night we had Oreo night. Oreo night is a tradition in the
mission that is really funny. Every night before we get our call from
our district leader, we open a packet of Oreos and say a prayer for
every single one of our investigators, so that they can get baptized
and progress in the gospel. You have to mash up the Oreo in the cup
with milk and then drink it, and with the rest of the Oreos, you have
to eat one by one thinking of every single investigator. Haha. Its
really funny the tradition. We think Oreo should sponsor and put the
story up in their company. Haha. No just kidding. I loved my time I
had in Alejnadro Korn this week and i know that with the faith of the
sisters and Gods hand in the work, miracles can be performed. But it
always depends on us first and our Faith. I testify of this.
I love you all! Enjoy your week!

Hermana Davis


We got Reeces!


Hermana Nina!



I found my friend...his name is George. Haha.


We made ponchos to help the primary with a show they’re going to do!



Oreo night! I’ll explain to you what Oreo night is in the letter.


Baby, its cold outside!


Dionel got baptized! It was such a beautiful baptism and he is just
such a great example to me and everyone!



To end our stay in Alejandro Korn, we made Root Beer Floats!








No comments:

Post a Comment