Serving from March 10, 2016 to September 2017

Scripture

2 Nephi 31:20

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Monday, May 22, 2017

Guadalupe baptism


This week of the traveling sister missionary...Haha.
This week was so great being able to talk to the family yesterday!
Everyone is looking awesome and beautiful. Lol. This week a lot
happened. We were in San Jose an area that was near by my first area
Claypole. The people were really receptive and listening really well
to message we wanted to share with them about Jesus Christ. we had a
lot of success. We found 17 new investigators and set 10 baptismal
dates! The sisters were super happy when we left and I know that they
are going to baptize all these 10 people. I was sick this week for two
days with a fever, so it was an interesting week to start and of
course when i was sick we had Zone Conference. Which was really
inspiring, President talked a lot about obedience and the importance
of it. And to end the week, we ended with baptism! Guadalupe is a
family member of an inactive family and we found out she isn’t
baptized, so my companion and I called her mom, asked if it’s okay for
her to get baptized. And Walah! Miracles. I love bringing Gods
children unto him and helping the world be just a bit more happier and
pretty. I love you all and remember to always give your heart and
strength into everything that you do. If we don’t do this, were just
wasting our time and not progressing. Have a great week!
Hermana Davis


A Day full of rain and riding bikes!

Were both fat cows, so that means we need a picture together. Haha.


I found my boyfriend! Haha.



Bici´s!

Having fun with balloons!




The investigator that came to church on Sunday! Hes getting baptized June 3rd!


Sorry one of the pictures was super blurry!


The girls who we worked with during the week!


Baptism! Guadalupe got baptiized so sweet!


I love my companion!


No comments:

Post a Comment