Serving from March 10, 2016 to September 2017

Scripture

2 Nephi 31:20

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Half way mark!

Half way mark!
It’s literally so crazy that I’ve completed half of my mission already. I’m so grateful for all the experiences I’ve had and everything I’ve learned so far and there is more to come. The amount of things we don’t know the gospel is incredible. There is always something for us to learn more about. Talking with my companion, we’ve decided the best thing we can do as members is read the scriptures with an intent to learn. And intent to learn something new, investigate in a specific subject. There’s so many things we can do to become better members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. This week we worked very hard walking under the sun all day long, knocking on doors and we couldn’t seem to find much people but we have so much faith that we will find one person at least, that will want to have a change in their life and accept the gospel. We don’t know where to find this person but I know he or she is waiting for us. We taught a lot of inactive families this week and investigators that aren’t progressing that well. They have questions or doubts and we never get to the lessons because what I learned is that Argentine people love to talk. Haha. I do too. But about the gospel, on Friday we had our zone conference and it was so great and very different and special. Our president wanted us to remember that we are called to Argentina to serve the Lord. In the conference we watched the videos of us receiving our call, opening it and the amount of excitement that we had. It was so beautiful and great to remember that moment and my desire to serve with all my might, mind and strength especially for these last 9 months of the mission. I’m so grateful for everything that I have and feel so blessed to be a member of this church. I love you all and can’t wait to talk to the family for Christmas! Family, please remember to send me your log in of Skype. Thank you.  And love you all. Feliz Navidad!

CHALLENGE: Go to mormon.org and with each day, follow what it says because each day is a different thing that the Savior did. It should be a truly amazing experience! 
Love,

Hermana Davis


Well 9 months is one pregnancy...And to follow the same tradition of Betty, Shayla, and Aunt Mariessa. I took my pregnant picture. Haha. It was a fun girls night. 



Happy 9 months!



Guess who received a package?! Haha. So happy. Thank you. 



Hermana Calquin, my Mission Presidents wife. We have the same birthday so we will be celebrating it together in the mission house in two weeks! We had our zone conference this week so this is how we remembered it. Haha. 



Two investigators of the elders. We had a Family Home evening together with their adorable family Monday night. They’re both getting baptized this Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment