Serving from March 10, 2016 to September 2017

Scripture

2 Nephi 31:20

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Monday, September 4, 2017

One week left

8/28/17

Hello everyone!
Well this is the last email from Hermana Davis. The mission has flashed before my eyes and I didn’t even realize it. I guess that’s what happens when you’re serving the Lord. I’ve learned so much and have had so many great and amazing experiences. Through all the trials and tears I’ve shed it was for something good in the end. Giving my all so that Gods children can enter into his kingdom. I never knew that mission was going to be like this. I now know that I this gospel is perfect. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love the way it makes me feel inside and the happiness it brings into my heart. I came on a mission so that people can understand that life isn’t what it seems when we have problems and trials; people who pass away, when we make mistakes and damage our own family, when we do stupid things, when our closest family get sick, being poor. And the worst of all for me, making mistakes that not only effect your life but others. I’ve learned that through the atonement of Jesus Christ we can be forgiven. We can feel relieved and happy again inside and out. We can learn to forgive ourselves and progress. Become a daughter or son of God who he wants us to be. 
I love this beautiful Argentina country so much. I love all the people who I was able to get to know and love and serve. I know that if we do our best to be obedient to the commandments we will be blessed and received all the blessings he promised us. I love all of you guys and thank you for all your support and love. See you next week!

Hermana Davis

Cleaning the sisters apartment!


I made donuts! can you believe it? 


 I saw all the members from my old areas at the stake conference!


With members!


And my companion!


Burger King with the compi!




No comments:

Post a Comment