Serving from March 10, 2016 to September 2017

Scripture

2 Nephi 31:20

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Monday, September 4, 2017

Cold and changes

8/21/17

I think our Heavenly father is so generous in giving us blessings. When we are just a little obedient to his commandments and we repent he gives so much. Like the hymn says, because I have been given much and to must give. Because I have been sheltered Lord each day I live. The love the Savior has for his children is so big we can’t even imagine it. In this week, a lot of things happened. My companion was really sick and we went to the hospital she has bronchitis. Lol. It’s not funny but I feel like everyone here has bronchitis because it’s so cold. Lol. 
Leaonel, the investigator that we found a few weeks ago got baptized. He made a huge change in his life so fast. He dyed his hair back to its original color, took out his piercings and now is going to receive the priesthood. He such a great example for his family because they’re not that religious and him being 19 years old, it’s a miracle and a blessing to see someone so young getting close to Jesus Christ. I love the gospel and the happiness in brings into my life. I’m so grateful to be a member if this true church. 
My challenge this week for you all, is try to serve someone everyday, doing something nice for someone. When we forget ourselves and help others that is when we grow. Have a great week and Smile!

Hermana Davis

A member that I just love so much!


A kid from the ward had his birthday party!


With the Lockling!


 La Laguna in San Vicente, so beautiful!

Cooking for the sisters! 


Leonel got baptized!


Bikes again!



I tried to preach to every creature Horse
The horse started chasing after me and i got so scared!



Service project for "Dia de Nino", little airplanes and dolls










No comments:

Post a Comment