Serving from March 10, 2016 to September 2017

Scripture

2 Nephi 31:20

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Sunday, February 12, 2017

New location - Alejandro Korn

Alejandro Korn B!
Changes are hard but so awesome in the mission. I am now in Alejandro Korn B and i absolutely love it. It’s so gorgeous. We have half country and half city. My companion is Hermana Moreta who’s from Spain. Her family is Indian and it’s the coolest thing ever. She’s been inactive most of her life. She arrived in the mission not knowing who Joseph Smith is and now is baptizing and teaching so many people with so much excitement to teach and talk to everyone. Moreta is the cutest. We are excited to work together. Her trainer trained me also and so I know how everything will be. I love the mission and changes. It gives me an opportunity to learn more and love the gospel just more. During the week we had a worldwide mission conference, They announced a change in the schedule of the missionaries worldwide. They did it so we can have more control of our time and not be so tired!, I absolutely love it !! And we now only report 4 of the 9 key indicators which will hopefully focus our efforts on those 4, which are baptisms and confirmations, investigators in sacrament, New investigators, and Baptismal Dates that we have. This week everything is new for me. New companion, new area, new schedule, new ward and the best thing about it all is, my companion and I can make mistakes but learn together too. I love the gospel with all my heart and am so excited for everything to come.
This area has a lot of investigators progressing so I’m super excited.
Love you all and miss you. Have a great week. Chao!
Hermana Davis


Hermana Caren, were the best because were blonde. Haha.


The best cutest little terd out there. Alma!


Im gonna miss Hermana Rascon! Shes the best. 


Bye Mission Leader! He was the best ever.







Peace and Blessings! Haha. I love them.







Candela is getting baptized this Saturday! I won’t be there for it but isn’t she the cutest?!

No comments:

Post a Comment