Serving from March 10, 2016 to September 2017

Scripture

2 Nephi 31:20

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

11 Months!

11 months, can you believe it?!

On Monday was such a crazy day. The apartment was so dirty and you know me, I can’t handle dirt and clutter. So I chucked everything out
that was unnecessary. Haha. I felt so much better after, but my companion thinks I’m absolutely crazy. Tuesday, we taught two of our investigators, named Santos and Valentina. Valentina has ovary cancer and is like 45 years old. This couple is the cutest things ever. I love them so much, this day they were having a really hard day and we asked them if they’ve been praying. They said no. We ended the lesson asking them three times to pray and we ended the lesson with Santos praying. When he ended the prayer he and his wife were crying. They said the only way we can help them is keep teaching them so they can keep having faith. I love them so much and they’re so ready to be baptized they just to feel ready yet. I know they will be baptized and will bless their lives extremely. Friday, we taught another couple that recently were separated and got back together again because they’re both listening to the lessons. This couple they’re both really young, Pablo is 24 and Katarine is 25. When we taught them Katarine said that she attended a catholic church the other day and doesn’t like that church because she feels a difference in the spirit and doesn’t like how they worship other gods or images. Them two are just so sweet and I know they will also get baptized just don’t feel that prepared right now. But with a couple more lessons I know they will gain more confidence.

 I love the gospel so much and I know it to be true because it changes it changes the lives of people. We don’t change the people, the love of our Heavenly Father and the example of Jesus Christ changes people. I love you all. Have a great week!

Hermana Davis


11 months in the mission!


My companion is so weird! She eats tomato salad with choclate chip
cookies. Haha.



Our ward mission leader and his mom. He’s so awesome. It seems like he
served his mission like 3 months ago but it’s been like 20 months!


I cut my hair. It’s not that different but much healthier.


I love my compi!


The most hugest potato ever. Haha.


My companion tried for the first time ever chocolate ice cream with
french fries!


We have fly eggs in our apartment and this day we walked in and there
were at least 70 flies everywhere! Eww!!


My companion did my hair. She's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment