Serving from March 10, 2016 to September 2017

Scripture

2 Nephi 31:20

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Friday, November 18, 2016

No companion today and lots of pictures!

Hello everyone!
So time is flying by and I’m going to be a trainer again but with a new missionary. I don’t know where she’s from because she arrives tomorrow. So I’ll go and pick her up in the house of the mission president and then after we start the adventure in Ciudad Evita 2. I’m very excited to train and I know it’ll be such an amazing experience. The mission is so crazy sometimes but I love it.  This week we didn’t do much teaching because we working and preparing for the play we had Friday. And so many people showed and investigators. It was a great turn out. A great memory to end with the best companion ever Hermana Ochoa. And then Sunday, my companion shared her testimony and it was the primary program and Ruben showed up. Our grandpa. It was so awesome and we had so much joy and love in our hearts for him. 

Today I am with a member because I don’t have a companion, loving the missionary life with her because she is an ex missionary, almost 2 years ago. The weather here in Argentina is so so so hot but it’ll be great to have people out in the streets and families preparing for Christmas! 
Challenge: Find something your sincerely grateful for in this life and share it with someone. 
I love you all and you’ll all find out who will be my daughter next Monday!

Hermana Davis





English class! It was the first day we invited the ward with invitations and investigators and it turned out great. People showed up. 
Choir Practice for the Christmas Presentation. Woohoo!




My companion fell during the week because it was a really hot day and she wasnt drinking water. My crippled companion! Sad but funny. Haha. 




I got sunburnt so bad so my companion put aloe vera on me, for me. Such a great companion. Haha. First time ever using it directly from the plant. She’s awesome. 




Receiving a massage from my neighbor! Hermana Molinero de Tucuman Argentina! I’m spoiled. 
My companion did my hair!
We bought earrings! We’re Same-Same. Haha.




Elder Moose likes to pray with us every night. Haha. 
Such a cute family. 




Saying goodbye to all the missionaries! Transfers!






The play we had! I’ll send more pictures after when I get more! It turned out so great. 




We received our zone shirts! So cute. 




8 Months and I can’t believe it!


No comments:

Post a Comment