Serving from March 10, 2016 to September 2017

Scripture

2 Nephi 31:20

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Work is improving!

Hi Family!
This week we started doing Family Home Evenings with members and watching short movie clips of how to strengthen our faith in Jesus Christ. It is working tremendously because the ward lacks unity and so with Family Home Evening, food and the spirit. The ward members gain better relationships and become more strong members in the gospel. On Tuesday, I had exchanges with Hermana Villavicencio, my first companion in the mission it was awesome and different at the same time because my first experience with her was hard because I didn't know the language but this time we worked so hard and it was only for 24 hours! Haha. 

We found an old investigator whose name is Rueben. He is so spiritual but the thing is he talks a lot and it’s hard to control the situation especially because he is 75 years old. His wife passed away 5 years ago and he feels so sad and misses her so much. When we taught him I felt like I needed to share the experience I had with Betty passing away and in the end of the lesson the spirit was so strong and he said he wants to live with her again and will do anything to live with her again. With this experience I know that I am in Ciudad Evita for a reason. 

On Friday we visited the temple with our grandpas. Haha. These men are less actives and my companion and I found them visiting members and they did not receive the reteachings after baptism and that's why they're not attending church now. We love them so much. The man on the left is named Facundo, he reminds us of the grandpa from the movie Up. Haha. And on the right his name is Miguel. Haha. The work is improving and we are teaching more now. I know that when the work is hard that's when we learn the most and if we give all of our strength we will have fruit in the end. 

I love the gospel so much and I love you all. Have a good week!

Hermana Davis

Happy first day of Spring!
My companion is literally the definition of Cat Woman. Haha.


Ciudad Evita!
The temple with so so much wind.


The Temple!


I love my companion!
Nuestra Abuelos Practicamente!







No comments:

Post a Comment