Serving from March 10, 2016 to September 2017

Scripture

2 Nephi 31:20

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Sunday, October 23, 2016

7 months!

7 months in the mission!

What? So crazy right? I know, I can’t believe it either. And the best thing is people are progressing in Ciudad Evita. We had two investigators attend church on Sunday and it was great. And also one of our other investigators, Ruben, he has a date for baptism. I just know that the gospel is the thing that will change his life and will help him feel that peace. This week was crazy and so much traveling with my companion. On Tuesday, our phone broke so we traveled like two hours, to the office of the mission to get another phone. And on Friday we went to the dentist for my companion and that was like 10 hours with travel. But this week was a successful week. We have 4 new investigators, one with a date for baptism and 2 investigators progressing in the gospel. It’s honestly the best part of missionary work when you see people enjoying the blessings of the gospel. I love the mission so much. 

Also, Happy Mother’s Day to all the mommy’s out there in the world. In Argentina its mother’s day this Sunday so celebrate mothers out there. Make your children clean your house and make you breakfast. No, Just kidding. Love you all. 

Something I learned this week that I want to share with you all is that no matter what day it is, we are here in this life to progress and learn and become better people. If we don’t have goals, set goals to become a better person, a child of God. I know that even if the goal is small the just smile in the days that are hard or breathe when were irritated, we as people will change and become more united. I love the Lord so much and am so grateful for my family to be able to live with them for eternity. 

Un besito,

Hermana Davis
My companion got her hair done so I sat there for 5 hours on PDay! Woohoo!  I'm a great companion...I know.  Haha!

My companion and I because she's the best!

Playing frisbee today!

Me dying of laughter

No comments:

Post a Comment