Serving from March 10, 2016 to September 2017

Scripture

2 Nephi 31:20

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Friday, August 26, 2016

Transfer time!

Ciudad Evita 2B!

Hello Family and Friends,

So I am in a new area, Ciudad Evita 2B. It’s about 10 minutes away from the temple of Argentina. And from what I’ve heard the ward is awesome. Woohoo! There are about 80 members that attend church and our goal is 90. I know we can do it. And the best thing ever...we have a Walmart in our area!

My new companion is Hermana Ochoa de Cordoba. She is a recent convert of about almost 2 years. She only has one transfer in the mission and I’m finishing her training. Training is 12 weeks, so we get to do the program 12 Weeks again! Haha. Entonces, I’m a Mama! Aha. She is so awesome and just is ready to work. I’m so grateful for the opportunity to train a new missionary and want to be the best I can be so she can love the mission and the gospel just as much as I do. Leaving Claypole was very sad, but I left with many families that are progressing and enjoying the blessings of the gospel, so I’m very happy. The mission always has changes, but the thing is being ready to have a love for even more of Gods children. I know that there are people waiting to hear and accept the gospel here in Ciudad Evita. I feel the love of the Savior so much and just want people to feel of this love and receive the blessings our Heavenly Father desires to give to each of his children.

This last week I had in Claypole was great. Saying goodbye to everyone was like leaving my family. But I’m ready to have even more family. I love you guys and miss you all.

Love,
Hermana Davis

P.S. I’ll have pictures next week. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment