Serving from March 10, 2016 to September 2017

Scripture

2 Nephi 31:20

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Happy 4th of July



Happy 4th of July!
So crazy it is already July, the time is flying by on the mission. This week was rain, rain and more rain. As I was walking in the rain yesterday it was raining so hard I just had to shout, so I did and no one heard me because I was pretty much in a shower. My companion thought it was really funny. We then went to visit a recent convert, Maxi, I was praying, praying he would hear us because here in Argentina when it’s raining, no one is alive in the streets, also there are no doorbells so you clap your hands, so we tried that, didn’t work because we were super wet, and then we shouted his name and his sister heard us. Little moments like this, Heavenly Father answers our prayers. It was thundering and lightning and we needed to be indoors at this time. It’s important we always remember the hand of the Lord in our lives, even with the small things. 

We made popcorn this week, in a pan with aceite, its actually not that hard.  I am slowly learning how to cook. Haha. So oranges are very cheap here so we bought 4 kilos de Mangarinas, I don’t know the conversion to pounds but it is so much oranges. I love Argentina and how fruit is cheap, and so so yummy. 

Intercambios este Semana! Intercambios helps me so much, I went Adrogue with the capacitadores and learned so much. It’s important always to enjoy the mission. At times it’s hard in the mission, but with the Lords help anything is possible. Claypole needs a lot of work right now with the members and Claypole B es Los Elders and Claypole A es nosotras made a plan to strengthen the members first to make the Gospel stronger and to have that platform. I love being able to help the people of Argentina and expanding the gospel, to make members enjoy the gospel just as much as I do. This week was a great week and it’s the last week of this transfer! I want to stay in Claypole but till next week, I’ll report to everyone! Love you all.

Choy!
Love,

Hermana Davis




No comments:

Post a Comment