Serving from March 10, 2016 to September 2017

Scripture

2 Nephi 31:20

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

Sunday, September 18, 2016

1/3 Complete!

1/3 complete and it’s so crazy!
This week went by so, so fast. On Tuesday we didn’t have much time to proselyte because we didn’t have a functioning toilet but now we do!

Wednesday, we had exchanges and our president wants us to contact people in a new way. So when we contact people we have to end with placing a date to teach them in their house. It’s sort of hard but I love it. 
Thursday we taught our English class in the church and we actually had 4 people this time. It’s so awesome but really hard to speak in English. 

Friday we taught less actives how to do family search and I seriously had so much excitement for the members because they have so many members in their family to baptize in the temple. 

Saturday I completed 6 months! Haha. And Sunday we had correlation misional, and we have a new plan to strengthen the members because this ward needs a lot of help to have unity. So we’re starting off by having family home evenings in the members’ homes. This week was very hard for us and we don’t have many investigators right now, and the ones that we have dropped us, but we have faith that we will find more people to teach. I love the gospel so much and know that everything happens for a reason and in Gods time. I love you all!
Choy!

Hermana Davis

Mi companera y Yo, The first day together!

We made homemade banana bread and my companion thought I was the weirdest person ever because I wanted to lick the bowl. Haha. 
The temple with Marita!
Intercambios! Hermana Medrano completed 16 months in the mission so we bought ice cream and facturas!
And I completed 6 months in the mission! Woohoo!
I love my companion so much, especially because she’s teaching me how to speak Cordobes. Jaja. It’s the weirdest accent ever. I love it. 

The streets of Ciudad Evita 2!
Our amigo that’s close to our apartment. Haha.
I was actually craving Grandma Davis´s pie that she always makes for us for Christmas but banana bread will do for now.  

Today we had our zone activity and cooked asado. And I did not eat cow blood this time, thank goodness. 

Service Project! Woohoo Sewing. I felt like Betty. 

The meeting we had with Elder Packer. And our outfits were on point, my companion and I. Haha.
This day was beautiful, close to the train tracks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment